Steam Distillation Units
The Steam Distillation Units FoodALYT D are real ‘all-rounders’ in sample preparation. With these devices, proteins, nitrate, nitrite, ammonia, volatile acids, ethanol, formaldehyde etc. can be measured in different samples.
A typical field of application is the treatment of subsequent Kjeldahl digestion by distilling ammonia in an acid receiver. Furthermore, volatile preservatives in canned fish or meat salads are distilled to subsequently carry out a photometric
determination. Steam distillation is also used to separate alcohols in spirits (e. g. egg or cream liqueurs) for later quantitative analysis.
The unique versatility of the FoodALYT D units are underlined by their additional use in water and environmental chemistry for the determination of volatile organic acids (e. g. sewage sludge).
- Stand-by operation between distillations
- Extremely simple and fast programming per one-button operation
- Start / Stop of the distillation via time setting
- Optical and acoustic fault alarms
- Door contact safety switch
- Menu designed in various languages
- Separate rinsing programme
- Programmable reaction and distillation time
- Automatic steam generation
- Steam generating capacity adjustable from 30 to 100 %
- Filling level monitoring for canister set
- Various glass digestion vessels usable
- Reagent containers: any size - F-KS canister set recommended
- RS 232-interface
- CE-conform and certified
FoodALYT D 1000Product details
FoodALYT D 1000 SPProduct details
FoodALYT D 2000Product details
FoodALYT D 3000Product details
FoodALYT D 4000Product details
FoodALYT D 5000Product details
FoodALYT TS 10
For Kjeldahl nitrogen determination, we recommend using our manual titration station FoodALYT TS 10 in combination with FoodALYT D.